Creating Innovative Programming for Senior Living
Just like any other Lifesprk Senior Living community, Whitefish at the lakes is committed to enriching the lives of those we serve.
We’ve developed a range of programs and services designed to play a part in this enrichment. With a foundation of evidence-based research, we aim to educate, inspire, and empower our residents.
Everything we do is designed to put people first, no matter what.
Browse our featured services, or feel free to contact us with questions.
Whitefish at the Lakes Senior Living Featured Services
We believe wellness extends beyond physical health. Our Inspire Wellness for Life program is a comprehensive and well-rounded approach to happy and healthy living. This program is built on the 7 Dimensions of Wellness:
- Physical: Choosing to live a healthy, active lifestyle
- Spiritual: Living with meaning & purpose
- Social: Interacting with others every day
- Emotional: Acknowledging & accepting feelings
- Intellectual: Engaging in creative pursuits
- Vocational: Self-expression through talents & passions
- Environmental: Respecting & caring for our surroundings
Inspire Wellness for Life is designed to improve cognitive function, reduce falls, decrease pain, and alleviate depression.
You always deserve a safe and comfortable place to call home. When you need short term or emergency care options, Whitefish at the Lakes can be your home away from home.
Our Respite & Recovery program is ideal for seniors who either need extra care while they recover from injury or illness, or need help while their regular caregiver is temporarily unavailable.
We provide recovery and respite services on a per-day basis. The cost of daily care includes:
- Furnished apartment
- All utilities (except phone)
- Meal plan options
- Weekly linen & personal laundry
- Emergency response system
- Group activities
- 24-hour staffing
- Wellness checks
- Initial assessment & monitoring by trained staff
- Help with activities of daily living
- Medication administration
- Medication set-up
- Nurse supervision & monitoring by trained staff
If you’re looking for respite or recovery care, please contact us. We would be happy to discuss your options with you.
We are always looking for ways to make your life better. We know that medication misuse and errors can often cause problems in senior living spaces. That’s why we work closely with TotalCare Pharmacy.
TotalCare Pharmacy tailors their services to our unique needs, giving patients access to the medications they need with the oversight to ensure medications are properly managed.
Our goal is to facilitate comprehensive and complete healthcare for our residents. And we believe the key to truly complete healthcare is communication and collaboration among healthcare providers.
Whitefish at the Lakes connects you with onsite and visiting physicians so you can get the medical care you need without the stress of travel and traffic. By offering medical appointments on-campus, we can ensure you, your family, and your physicians are working together to keep you healthy, happy, and active.
All memory care and management staff are trained and certified in dementia care. This training allows our team to enrich the lives of residents with memory loss, dementia, and Alzheimer’s. We do everything we can to make sure residents maintain their independence while getting the necessary care. Enriching Connections certification includes:
- Relationships & Community: Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our team is committed to providing every resident with personalized care.
- Certification & Training: All management and memory care staff are certified in dementia care by the Alzheimer’s Association, in addition to other dementia training.
- Services: Families can make the right choices for their loved ones with the help of our nursing staff.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Inspire Wellness for Life is our core program philosophy that promotes the best quality of life for every resident.
- Environment: We make continuous improvements, so our community remains dementia-friendly.
- Accountability: We are always monitoring processes, plans, and culture so we can maintain our high standards of care.
Some residents require extra care, which is why we have Enhanced Care services. Through Enhanced Care, we provide all the comforts of home, plus 24/7 nurse coverage. The Enhanced Care program is for residents who need assistance with daily living, and can include:
- Advanced respiratory services: Oxygen management, nebulizers, CPAPs and BiPAPs.
- Enhanced medication management: Sliding scale insulin, coordinating lab results, overseeing medication changes and adjustments.
- Altered diets: Including pureed and mechanical soft diets.
- Mobility assistance: Using mechanical assistive devices or two-person transfers.
The Lifesprk Difference
We’re a senior living community. That’s why we’re continually looking for ways to bring our community together and create enriching experiences. To create a tight-knit community, we are always updating and changing our events calendar based on the seasons, upcoming holidays, and more.
There’s no one-size-fits-all way to live, so your lifestyle shouldn’t be cookie-cutter. Explore our living options and choose what matters to you and your family. From Independent Living Plus to Assisted Living and Memory Care, we’re sure to have a lifestyle that works for you.
We’re a senior living community. That’s why we’re continually looking for ways to bring our community together and create enriching experiences. To create a tight-knit community, we are always updating and changing our events calendar based on the seasons, upcoming holidays, and more.Learn More
There’s no one-size-fits-all way to live, so your lifestyle shouldn’t be cookie-cutter. Explore our living options and choose what matters to you and your family. From Independent Living Plus to Assisted Living and Memory Care, we’re sure to have a lifestyle that works for you.Learn More
Our community is equipped with advanced technology to keep you safe and healthy. From air purification to medical-grade surface protectants, we take the necessary steps to protect you from illness and pollutants.Learn More
About Whitefish at the Lakes
See it for Yourself
We’re ready to see you. Schedule your tour today.
Find us situated between Cross Lake and Crosswoods Golf Course.
- Executive Director: Ali Meyer [email protected]
Our Address35625 Ostlund Avenue
Crosslake, MN 56442